Monday, August 29, 2011

In the Works...

Hi everybody,

It's been a few days since I've written, mainly because I've been super busy looking for ways to promote my book.  There's a lot of good resources out there, but I'm actually finding that the number of resources is a bit overwhelming!  I've been sending out email after email, mainly to different book blogs, looking for reviews/interviews/guest posts, etc. 

I am having a really great resonse though, so luck must be on my side.  I'm a guest blogger on http://thefairytalenerd.blogspot.com/ on August 31, and will be doing a giveaway of my ebook, so if you have time check it out!  I've also got some more guest blogs & interviews in the works, so I'll let you know as they come around. 

Oh and I now have facebook and twitter pages for my book, just to confuse me more!  :)  I have to figure twitter out as I've never used it...but you can find me under Enchanted179 on both sites!

I'll probably be posting one last excerpt later today.  I don't want to give away the whole story, so I figure I can't really keep posting them or I'll end up with my whole book on my blog! 

So stay tuned and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment